Make Valentine Creatives With Free Resources
Valentine is just around the corner. We like to “Share the Love” by republishing this compilation of Valentine’s Day photos, images, and graphics resources. This year we’ve added the ‘Love Quote’ resource for additional fun for 2018 creatives. See below.
Valentine’s Day Photo Images & Graphics:
- Free Valentine’s Day photos from FreeDigitalPhotos.net – https://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Valentines_Day_g135.html
- Free Valentine’s Day vector mages from freepik.com – https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/valentines-day
- More free Valentine’s Day vectors and Images from all-free-download.com –
- More free Valentine’s Day stock photos from freeimages.co.uk . Right click on image to save to your computer – https://www.freeimages.co.uk/galleries/festive/valentine/index.htm
Create Your Own Valentine Quote Creatives:
Make love quote creatives to post on social media. Start here to find a ‘Love Quote’:
Finally, make a quote image that you can post on social media with this very nifty quote maker web app:
You can insert a background image if you like.
Go here to watch video tutorials – https://quotescover.com/project
Valentine’s Day Clipart:
- Free Valentine’s Day clipart from webweaver.nu – https://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/valentines/
- Free Valentine’s Day clipart from ace-cliparts.com –
- Free Valentine’s Day clipart from Lady Anne. Right click on top of the image to save to your computer. – https://packrat-pro.com/valentine/valentine.htm
- 100s of Heart Clipart resource – https://freebies.about.com/od/valentines-day-freebies/tp/heart-clip-art.htm
Valentine’s Day Banners:
- Free Happy Valentine’s Day banner. Right-click on the image to save to computer. – https://www.alleventcelebration.com/happy-valentines-day-banner.html
- Free Valentine’s Day graphics banners set 1 – https://all-free-download.com/free-vector/vector-heart/valentines_banners_set_311107.html
- Free Valentine’s day graphic banners set 2 – https://all-free-download.com/free-vector/vector-banner/valentine_banners_311190.html
You can use social media posts that are Valentine’s Day themed. You can share them as tweets or posts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus to help get your target market and social media audiences get into the Valentine’s Day mood.
[stextbox id=”info”]★★★Creatives are great for social media post. Focus on creating creatives that trigger interest and you will get more engagement. Want to learn social media marketing and lead mining techniques in social media? Check out our social media course offerings.★★★[/stextbox]