30 Effective Social Media Tactics [Infographic]
Here is a helpful reference list for social media marketing of 30 social media tactics. Refer to this list when you want to determine new ones to apply in your social media activity. Some tactics may not be applicable for your business, therefore select a handful to focus on and make sure it is relevant to apply in your business.
The source of this list is from an infographic I discovered in Pinterest. Although the infographic was published in 2015, the list is still very relevant today. For more details of each tactic, refer to the infographic in the end of this blog post.
List of 30 Social Media Tactics:
- Optimize your social media pages and profile.
- Create brand pages.
- Determine user interest.
- Learn from Leaders.
- Post frequently.
- Use Hashtags.
- Feature great images.
- Share photos of yourself and team.
- Build one-to-one relationship.
- Use a conversational tone
- Offer concise morsels of advice.
- Don’t overdo the self-promotion.
- Keep it real.
- Ask questions.
- Run contests and giveaways.
- Create collages.
- Perfect your timing.
- Interact in real-time.
- Follow-up with new connections.
- Monitor and respond.
- Offer special deals to your followers.
- Dial-up social media at events.
- Toss up a popup that asks for followers.
- Ration yourself.
- Learn from analytics.
- Work as a team.
- Be Patient.
- Keep up with the changes.
- Have fun.
- Bring in a strategist.
This list is long, but as mentioned earlier, you do not need to apply all of them. Instead you should focus on a handful. Just like everything in marketing you need to test tactics, track, repeat the ones that are effective, and replace the ones that are not.
Infographic of 30 Effective Social Media Tactics: